Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flickr

I've uploaded some of the first photos from my elementary when we opened the library. It was quite a task to be a first-time librarian and open a brand-new school, but with a lot of parent help, we did it! Our first book fair was a rousing success and we even had a visit from Clifford, the big red dog! Here's my photostream:http://www.flickr.com/photos/34427838@N03/

I've used Picasa for pics for the past year and I have to say that I prefer it! It has been a great way to share pics with the principal to get approval before they get sent to the yearbook chairperson. It has also helped me keep all the pics from the school organized and in one place. Once you download it to your computer then every time you upload pics from the camera it asks you where you'd like to put them and makes it so simple. In addition, you can do basic photo editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment