Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Facebook Groups-Thing 9

I've already joined several groups over the past year. Some are specific to people I know, like the YC Homecoming 2009 group. Some are generic, like the I saw Twilight at Midnight group or the Diehard Judith McNaught fan group.

I have been surprised by people who have contacted me over the past year, but only a couple of times. One was someone who was older than me at the small college I went to. I really don't think we knew each other at all, but I eventually added him as a friend. My kids tell me that some people collect "friends" like notches on a belt. Whatever! What is really fun is connecting with other people's networks. You may find several people you have wanted to reconnect with simply by finding one. Yep, I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment